Saturday, August 25, 2007

Condolence

On 23 August 2007 (Thursday) at 4.59 p.m., I had received a phone message from my manager. At that time, I was attending a powerpoint training and the class to be ended soon. When I was reading the message, I had extremely get shocked. I was deeply saddened to hear the news about the death of his beloved father. At that moment, I felt helpless and had absent-minded from the lecture. I wish to send my deepmost sympathy to my manager and his family:

This is to express my grief at the sad demise of your beloved late father. In my mind, your father had did an excellent job although I had never met him before. May the bright memories of his great deeds give peace and consolation to the family and friends. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. we are here to join you to mourn his demise, and convey our hearty condolences.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Photobucket Malaysia http://blogs.techxii.com KuKuChew 咕咕叫